Last Updated: May 22, 2023
1. Who we are
We are i18now, a SaaS provider offering localization services.
2. Information we collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide us indirectly: When you sign up for an i18now account using Firebase SDK with GitHub or Google sign-in flows, we receive your username and email address from these services.
- Files and data you upload: As part of our localization service, you may upload resource files. We use this data to provide the service and for no other purposes.
- Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Statsig, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the service.
3. How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide, understand, improve, and develop our services, and to protect i18now and our users.
4. Sharing of your information
We will not share, sell or give away your information to third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of i18now when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We will share information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of i18now if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
5. Your rights under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to access: You have the right to access your personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct your personal data if it's incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You can ask for the data that we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another organization.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
6. Children’s Privacy
i18now does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.